terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2009

World is a variety show, but I watch it all on the tip of my toes:




‘Cause I see a future, hopefully near,
Where I can hold on to something dear.
And I can only imagine how it would be,
To finally have roots like an old tree.


It’s in these days of wind and rain,
That I feel this cold kind of pain,
Where the light is short and dark,
And my head a big old question mark.


But, as time goes by I stand strong,
Thinking of you all day long,
And unlike all sane, I do pretend,
You don’t exist, my imaginary friend!


Are you really a figure of my imagination,
(and I never had this conversation)
Or on the contrary, you’re quiet real,
Stuck in my head like a strong ideal.


You see, I really don’t want you to leave,
So we can share what we’ll both achieve.
In written or in my mind, but forever,
Real or imaginary, but together!


Sem comentários: