terça-feira, 7 de junho de 2011

Planet of Women





The two headed ladies said I couldn't land my ship.
I said "it will only take a minute".

- well, she said
- what's in it ?
- oh, I don't know, just some weird shit
- OK.

when I got to the surface there were women everywhere
-Hey, how you're doing?
and all the men were slaves, they had us all dressed up in chains
-uh, look at that one!
and there was a queen.
she had her own... dressed up in black.
-come back here Sam!
Her name was, I Like It Like That, queen I Like It Like That.
And fell in love with the leader from the underground he said he'd set me free.
But when I fell asleep he stole the keys and slit the scene.
I guess I'll never learn. No I'll never learn.
Fags in drag no matter were i land,
I get burned, so burned

It's hard living on a planet of women.
Gonna walk to the river and throw myself in it.

-Bye Bye.





Sem comentários: